While the world goes out to play on a late Saturday night, J and I decided that nothing would make us happier than brownies baking in the oven. You know – the special kind – the kind that is infused with something that will make you… happy. Yes! That’s right! Brownies infused with Nutella! What else did you think I was going to say? Here’s our recipe to make some of these godly beauties.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
1 cup of softened butter
2 cups of sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2/3 cup of Nutella (add more for love)
½ cup cocoa
11/3 cup flour
½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add Nutella and mix in until it has all blended nicely.
- Add an extra spoon of Nutella (No one is going to know).
- Add the cocoa, flour and salt. Stir until well mixed.
- Pour into a well-greased baking pan and bake for 25 – 30 minutes.
- After cooling, cut into squares, dust with some confectioner’s sugar.
- Add another drizzle of Nutella.